Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Quality Inspector in the Miami Lakes, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 7:00am to 4:30pm, Monday thru Friday
- Inspects and document the quality of products at various stages in the Production Line process
- Perform inspection of finished products per work-order/blueprint documents
- Assist in shipment preparation activities (labeling, support documentation, and packaging) based on quality of product
- Uses measuring tools; such as calipers, micrometers and gauges to inspect product
- Stand for extended periods while performing inspection
- Complete re-inspection activities as required
- Minimum 2 year of manufacturing experience in a Quality Control or Inspection role
- Capable of communicating in Spanish, and Understands English
- Experience using inspection tools preferred (Calipers, Micrometers, Gauges, etc.)
As a Westaff Quality Inspector, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Quality Inspector job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!