Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Material Handler in the Miami Lakes, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 6:00am to 2:30pm, Wednesday thru Sunday
- Palletize and shrink-wrapping advertisement when machine finishes binding them into bundles
- Uses computer to adjust bundle size and insert quantity as needed
- Responsible for stacking the binders of ads shooting out of a machine, packaged and ready, onto pallets
- Wrapping the pallets with seran wrap (palletizing)
- May use a pallet jack to move pallets staging areas. Standing all shift and a lot of use of arms and back to pull on seran wrap roller manually
- Experienced working overnight in the past
- Basic computer skills; comfortable using a computer as needed
- Production or Fast Paced environment experience
- Capable of standing, pulling, bending over and walking for long periods of time
- Lift up to 25lbs
As a Westaff Material Handler, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Material Handler job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!