Westaff is looking for 2nd Shift Manufacturing/Production in the Hialeah, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 4:00pm to 12:30am, Monday thru Saturday
- Cut fabric or headrail, order picking of parts, prepare final bagging and labeling. Will have to weigh fabric and input data into computer database
- Select shade off card, following set procedures and established priority guidelines
- Perform initial hand assembly of shade to allow for hanging, inspection and adjustment
- Complete assembly process – add end caps, adjust snap, set stop
- Perform testing of shade – quality tests, visual test, function/performance test (drops correctly, width, color, flaws in materials, function, etc.)
- Prepare shade for packaging and shipment – pull blind up into stacked position; may bag or may put on cart for submission to other group for packaging/labeling and shipment
- Complete productivity paperwork related to shade assembly
- 3 months or more manufacturing/production work experience
- Fast paced production environment
- Spanish speakers welcome
As a Westaff Manufacturing/Production, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Manufacturing/Production job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!