Manufacturing Support Associate
Westaff is looking for Rotating Shift Manufacturing Support Associate in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 2:30pm to 11:00pm/2:30pm to 11:00pm, Monday thru Friday
- Rolls tobacco boxes to correct maker, as per schedule
- Ensures the tobacco hopper is purged at the end of production
- Material Handler
- Ensures constant flow of material supply to respective machines, e.g., cartons, master cases, labels, cellophane, aluminum foil, adhesives
- Moves materials and operates electric pallet jack and forklifts as needed to accomplish the tasks
- Responsible for all Robot functions
- Properly wraps pallets
- Places SAP Label on each finished pallet
- Assures all applicable paperwork is completed
- Maintains adhesive area clean and re-stocks empty glue buckets with appropriate adhesive
- Maintains pallet staging area safely stacked and emergency exit open and clear.
- Brings empty pallets inside the building utilizing forklift.
- Must possess valid forklift license
- Electric pallet jack and forklift experience
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
As a Westaff Manufacturing Support Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Manufacturing Support Associate job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!