Westaff's Career Division is seeking a self-motivated Recruiter who possesses exceptional communication and computer skills to screen, schedule and interview candidates for the Greater Baton Rouge market.
Experience working in a Hospitality or Retail Management role can be helpful for this position.
Our Recruiters are responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience.
Job duties, expectations and requirements:
- Sourcing candidates by using databases, social media and other resources.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Attending job fairs and hiring conferences.
- Must have exceptional computer skills and well-versed in MS Office, text messages, and social media
- Must have a comfort level of meeting with candidates one-on-one in an office setting as well as in a job fair setting.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must have a comfort level with a mostly sedentary job.
- Must work with a sense of urgency to exceed clients expectations.
This is a Professional career-minded position in an extremely busy office. Industry experience is not required, to assist in your success, full training will be provided, however, we are looking for someone to "hit the ground running". The position will be hourly plus commission and benefits including Medical Insurance offered after 60 days, 10 holidays annually and 3 weeks paid time off (accrued beginning after 6 months of employment).
If you are looking to join a successful local team and can contribute to the growth of our office, apply today!