Human Resources Generalist - Hesston KS location
Temp to Hire
What we are looking for in you :
Recently completed or is currently pursuing a degree in industrial/organizational psychology, HR, talent management, or a related field
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Outstanding research, note -taking abilities , written and verbal communication skills
• Relationship builder with both hiring managers and candidates which instills trust on both sides of the hiring process
• Previous professional or internship experience in HR or talent management settings
• Strong project management, organization, and prioritization skills
• Very strong detail orientation
• Can work 40 hours per week
What you can look forward to doing:
• Assist with recruiting efforts including, but not limited to: scheduling phone screens and interviews, posting open jobs on multiple job boards, screening resumes, performing reference checks, collaborating with hiring managers, etc.
• Provide recruiting administrative support, including, but not limited to: note-taking, generating recruiting reports, updating candidate's information, etc.
• Help create and edit communications and resources such as job postings and applications
• Assists in the design and development of our Ensino Summer 2021 Internship Program and employer branding content , updates, and materials
• Tracking and reporting hiring status and updates and developing resources to support hiring initiatives such as interview guides
• Analyzes and creates reports for talent data such as survey results and turnover metrics
Apply today for immediate consideration
Westaff is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.