Monday to Friday
7 am-330 pm
- Admin Assistant responsibilities include posting mail, filing, data entry and helping with various other projects as needed.
- Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, and packing orders.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Must be able to lift to 40 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time.
- Previous use of an electric pallet jack a plus.
Apply today for immediate consideration
Westaff is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.