Entry-Level or Experienced Electrical Manufacturing Technician Needed in Hamden, CT
Company specializes in fluid handling and treatment technologies. Decades of successful engineering experience and custom skid fabrication. Now accepting a range of entry-level to highly trained Electrical Manufacturing Technicians.
Pay Range: $16.00-$28.00/hour based on experience
Hours: 1st Shift, 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Electrical Manufacturing Technician Essential Functions:
- Integration and testing of electrical, optical, & mechanical sub-systems
- Reading and understanding schematics, blueprints, manuals, manufacturers’ specifications, and diagrams
- Systems troubling shooting & regularly scheduled system repairs
Qualifications of an Experienced Electrical Technician:
- Associates degree in a program focused on electrical construction, electrical power, and controls, or maintaining a variety of electrical systems
- Degrees or certifications in engineering and design, installation and calibration, maintenance, testing and troubleshooting, computer instrumentation and robotic interfacing, and electrical construction
Benefits Offered to Electrical Manufacturing Technicians:
- Weekly Pay!
- Access to pay stubs online & through Westaff's mobile app
- Health, dental, & vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to 15+ FREE online skill building courses providing ample opportunities for career advancement
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!