Entry-Level Machinist Position Open for the R&D Department for a Manufacturing Company in New Britain, CT!
The general purpose of this job is to build & assemble tools/equipment for the R&D department.
Machinist Essential Functions:
- Set-up & operate CNC milling, lathe, manual machines & other fabrication equipment
- Construction of new equipment
- Perform tooling & equipment tasks based on drawings/blueprints provided
Entry-level position requires no previous experience or training. Previous experience is preferred but company will train!
- CNC training and/or operating (milling, lathe, bridgeport, manual, etc)
- Interpreting blueprints & other schematics
Benefits Offered to Machinists Through Westaff:
- Weekly pay! - access to direct deposit and pay stubs online
- Health, vision, & dental insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to 15+ FREE online skill building courses providing ample opportunities for career advancement
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!