Local manufacturing company hiring in East Hartford, CT!
Looking for a floor production associate!
Named one of the best places to work by the Hartford Business Journal in 2021!
Floor Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Meet production schedule while maintaining a high level of product quality
- Perform assembly and packaging duties in accordance with written specifications
- Take product retains and submit to quality assurance in a timely fashion
- Document production work issues on posted schedules
- Responsible for daily shutdown of equipment
Floor Production Associate Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 6 months of warehouse or manufacturing experience is required!
- Must be available for mandatory overtime when required
- Must posses basic math and computer skills
Floor Production Associate Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement saving plans
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- On the bus line!
- Permanent opportunities!
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!