CIVIL CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK
The Civil Customer Service and Filing Clerk is responsible for assisting customers in person and via telephone concerning civil litigation files, as well as assist in filing civil documents and records.
You must be a permanent resident of St. Tammany Parish.
- Answers public inquiries concerning court records at civil customer counter and assists telephone customer inquiries; processes civil record research requests.
- Enters evidence, creates confidential folders and volumes, as well as prints labels for all.
- Processes documents relative to court work, preliminary defaults, and Sheriff returns.
- Get in rotation with Civil Scanning/Filing team; Maintains all civil records by filing of all civil documents into suit file records and files civil files in the civil record room.
- Weekly Pay
- Permanent Opportunity
- Deferred compensation plan
- 100% Medical benefits paid