Westaff is looking for Food Production Mixers in Salem, MA
Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent (GED) (Preferable)
*Food manufacturing experience (1 to 2 yrs.)
*Speak, read, and write English (Spanish is a Plus)
Ability to operate machinery and equipment
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Ability to document and measure results
* Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
* Ability to follow procedures
Responsibilities: To produce a wholesome product, that is free from any possible contamination, in compliance with Quality Standards and Specifications.
* Ensures that all required documentation for production records is completed according to policies.
* Attend and complete any Company sponsored Training.
* Assures that all Good Manufacturing Practices take place, before, and during the process.
* Makes SAFETY a first priority, while carrying out his /her daily activities
* Reports any unsafe acts or conditions to immediate superior
* Inspects equipment prior to start mixing to ensure that is in working condition and free of any foreign material.
* Procures Product Specifications and Formulas of products to be run, according to the schedule.
* Request ingredients necessary to produce required product quantity.
* Inspects raw material to ensure that is fit to be used, according to Quality Standards. And informs Supervision of any found deviation.
* Operates assigned equipment according to (S.O.P`s) Standard Operating Procedures.
* Fills up all required documentation related to Quality records.
* Assures that all Product Specifications are being met, will notify supervision immediately if there is any deviation from Standards
* Communicates with Die Cut Operator in regards to dough performance.
* Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
* Inform upper Management of any problems that cannot be solved in a timely manner. Schedule is Mon - Fri 11am - 10:30pm