Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Production Worker in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 6:30am to 5:30pm, Monday thru Thursday
- Handling glass and metal product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours daily
- Completing paperwork
- Attaching appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
- Performing work as assigned by supervisor
- Notifying the lead person or supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area
- The "team concept" instituted for plant facility production workers requires each worker to perform different functions on a rotating basis, therefore, all shop functions required by supervisors are considered essential functions of the job
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies
- Basic computer familiarity
- Read and use a tape measure preferred
- Read and perform mathematical calculations and measurements with numbers, fractions, and decimals normally acquired through high school education or equivalency
- Comparable experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, or production facility is preferred
- Must be punctual and able to work overtime as needed, including weekends
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production as needed
- Spanish speaker
As a Westaff Production Worker, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Production Worker job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!