This small production company strives to create a positive environment and a family-like atmosphere for their employees. They are looking for people who want to learn, work hard and care about what they do. If you are a hard-working team player this is the place for you
What would you be doing?
- Operates the thermoforming machine respecting production standards.
- Install the mold on the thermoformer and start it up.
- Update production schedule, at each break and at the end of the day.
- Help co-workers by updating the information to be transmitted.
- Complete the production report.
- Correct recipes by hand and validate with the production manager if necessary.
- Remove excess plastic from molded parts with the necessary tools.
- Write down the amount of plastic sheeting left on the pallet.
- Perform secondary operations.
- Wear the necessary personal protective equipment.
- Ensures the identification of leftover boxes.
- Place the pieces in the boxes and transfer them to the transition area.
- Inspect the quality of products to verify their compliance.
- Complete the inspection sheet and request corrections when necessary.
- Ensures the proper functioning of the equipment and notifies the person in charge of any problem.
- Preserves the integrity (good condition) of the equipment and notifies his superior as necessary.
- Ensures the cleanliness of his workstation and maintains the 5S.
What is the pay?
What are the hours?
1st and 2nd shift available
- High School Diploma
- Must submit a resume for consideration
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Good physical condition
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Basic knowledge of thermoforming methods and different type of plastics is a plus