Cherry Picker/Material Handler 1st Shift
Cherry Picker Jobs Available in the Pembroke Park, FL area
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr.
Schedule: 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday thru Friday
- Performs operational and safety check to ensure equipment is safe to operate.
- This safety check includes checking the battery, brakes, horn, lift controls and any other devices needed to operate the lift properly.
- Completes necessary forms to use equipment and obtains supervisory approval and signature before equipment is used.
- If equipment’s safety features are not working properly, the Material Handler will contact the Facilities Service Coordinator for immediate repair or remove forklift from operation until equipment is in working order
- Maintains area assigned to each Material Handler in a clean and organized manner
- Reviews work order provided by Line Leader or Scheduler and follows instructions
- Consolidates open boxes and locations when possible
- Uses FIFO (first in/first out) system – the older inventory is used first
- Ensures that all boxes/bags have location prior to delivering material to PRO
- Loads/unloads materials to/from pallets, racks, and shelves by hand
- Utilizes computerized/automated inventory tracking systems to carry out tasks or reporting inventory
• Able to work full time
• Warehouse experience
• OSHA Certified
• Cherry Picker experience
As a Westaff Cherry Picker/Material Handler, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.