WESTAFF IS ACTIVELY RECRUITING FOR MAINTENANCE TECHS IN THE CHAPEL HILL, NC AREA
Shift: 1st shift 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Maintenance Tech Duties Include:
- Performing routine maintenance around the building (s) such as fixing damages such as, windows, doors, or wall repair
- Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures.
- Working on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or severed wire occurs
- Maintaining the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly.
- Applying preventive measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems.
- Painting, and touch of paint.
Experience: At least 2-3 years as a Maintenance Tech required.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Saving Plans
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
APPLY today for the immediate consideration for the Cook position.
Members of Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATE RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION