We are hiring Warehouse Associates for an Auto Parts Manufacturing company in Eudora, Kansas. These are immediate openings. Pay $16/hour with hiring bonuses!
Warehouse Associate Schedule:
Warehouse Associates operate press or other machinery to manufacture the highest quality automotive products (acoustical and other automotive products if required) as assigned to meet or exceed customer requirements. Perform all functions as team player contributing to the success of the whole.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
• Required to begin production as scheduled (start of shift)
• Ensures all manufacturing equipment is safe to operate and all guards and stop buttons are functioning prior to beginning production.
• May complete other check lists or operator production sheets prior to and at end of production
• Manufactures product ensuring that all finished goods meet customer requirements in quality, quantity and proper packaging and labeling
• May complete production reports hourly as required
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds overhead as needed Ability to stand for long periods of time
Apply today for immediate consideration! Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Westaff is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.