Coil Line Operator Needed for Immediate Start at a Manufacturing Company in Durham, CT!
Pay Rate: $18.00-$20.00/hour, based on experience
Hours: 1st Shift, 6:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Thursday Overtime Available!
Essential Functions of a Coil Line Operator:
- Setting up new die, squaring it in press, and performing all other procedures assigned
- Operating press machine to manufacture parts according to work order requirements for quantity
- Performing daily preventative maintenance on press, flattener, and coil reel
Expected Qualifications of a Coil Operator Include:
- Associates degree on heavy duty equipment operation or related field
- Possesses, or is able to obtain equipment certification
- Manual dexterity
Benefits Upon Hire Including:
- Weekly pay - access to pay stubs online or through Westaff's mobile app!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration for the Coil Line Operation Position!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!