CNC Operators Needed for Manufacturing Company in Wallingford, CT
Experience preferred but company will train for hardworking and motivated associates new to the manufacturing field!
Pay Rate: $15.00-$17.00/hour
Hours: 1st Shift, 6:30AM-4:00PM, Monday-Friday, Flexible hours as needed
CNC Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Operating CNC machines
- Read & interpret blueprint specifications
- Measurement using micrometers, gauges, & calipers
Preferred Experience of CNC Operator:
- Manufacturing/Production warehouse experience
- CNC operation (Milling, Lathe, Manual, Power Press, Bridgeport)
Company willing to train associates who WANT to work & are willing to be trained. This training will aid in the advancement of your career!
Benefits Offered to CNC Machinists:
- Weekly pay - access to pay stubs online & through Westaff's mobile app
- Health, dental, & vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military & Veterans encourages to apply!