Westaff is looking for1st Shift Accounting Manager in the Hialeah, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 7:30am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
- Assist management with important financial decisions
- Prepare financial documents such as business reports, financial forecasts, and statements to understand the financial state of business
- Monitor a company's financial reports and determine ways to reduce costs
- Understand the financials of a company to meet legal requirements and keep the financial state in good standing
- Supervise, train, and develop staff to include coaching, training, and discipline
- Overall accountability for the accuracy of the balance sheet and P&L
- Prepare and manage the complete, timely and accurate financial closings each month end
- Gather inputs, compile budget/forecast submissions, prepare budget/forecast P&L, BS, Cash Flow
- Maintain and document internal controls compliant with all requirements
- Ensure proper accounting treatment of new contracts (licensing and other)
- Ensure compliance with tax, legal and other reporting requirements
- Act as primary point person for external audit, tax preparation, and insurance
- Develop and implement systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information
- Responsible for preparation and oversight of financial statements, including maintaining balance sheets (account reconciliations, assets, and bank reconciliations) as well as preparing and analyzing the P&L
- Meets accounting and financial objectives by forecasting requirements and preparing and managing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances
- Responsible for month end close, Audit revenue transactions
- Ensure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely, monitor collection of receivables
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting or Finance
- SAP and QuickBooks experience Strong Microsoft Office skills EXCEL
- Bilingual English/Spanish
As a Westaff Accounting Manager, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Accounting Manager job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!