WESTAFF is looking for an entry level Maintenance Helper
for a NORTHSHORE business in the
Covington-Hammond, LA area for
Maintenance Helper Responsibilities:
- Carries materials, tools and supplies for Maintenance Mechanic;
- Builds forms and performs other rough carpentry jobs;
- Keeps typical tools and equipment in proper working order;
- Assists in Grounds Maintenance work, landscaping, and may operate tractors, mowers, snow blowers, snow plows etc.;
- Assists Electricians and Electronics Technicians in installing, repairing and maintaining electrical equipment and systems,
- including conduit, wiring, motor generators, transformers, panel boards, boiler controls, electronic devices, and
- specialized equipment;
- Measures, cuts, and carries wire, conduit tools;
- Assists in other maintenance operation and duties as assigned.
Maintenance Helper Physical Demands:
- Tasks involve frequent standing and walking,
- Frequent lifting (up to 60 lb.);
- Manual dexterity in the use of fingers, limbs, or body in the operation of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds on a regular bases, climb ladders and scaffolding, endure long periods of standing and walking
- Permanent Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for the Entry level Maintenance Helper position.
Members of the Military and Veterans are ENCOURAGED to APPLY!