Westaff is looking for a temporary Warehouse Operator at Cabot Creamery in Middlebury, Vt. Come join an amazing team!!
Shift: M-f (required to participate in weekend rotation)
Warehouse Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare, stage products for shipment
- load and unload trucks safely and accurately
- stack and unstack cases of product in a safe and efficient manner
- Responsible for performing all work-related tasks using GMPs by following the Food Safety and Food Quality (SQF) requirements of the SQF Program.
- Adheres to company rules, regulations and core values.
- Physical Demanding
- Maximum pounds to be lifted: 55 lbs. sometimes at shoulder height or above.
- Requires sitting extended periods of time.
- There could also be times where standing for extended periods of time with frequent stooping, twisting, kneeling, walking and crouching is required.
- Exposure to cold temperatures and wet environment.
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!