Westaff is looking for a people person to greet residents and guests in a warm and professional manner as they enter and leave periodically through out the day.
Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8am-4:30pm, Fridays: 8am-2:30pm
Answer calls and insure that all calls are directed to the appropriate person.
Receiving work order requests from residents ensuring that the work order is completed correctly and detailed when entering it into the system.
- Receiving all mail and making sure that all mail is date stamped, sorted and distributed to the appropriate parties.
Assist with correspondence such as update forms and site wide mailings.
Perform other tasks as requested by Supervisor.
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision, term life & short term disability (for qualifying associates)
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to apply!