Westaff is looking for a Operations Supervisor for a nationally known financial institution's data entry floor.
Shift: Sun, Mon, Thurs, Fri 7:30pm - 6am
Duration 2 - 6 months
Operations Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Overseeing daily workflow of specific workgroups and/or segments of the workflow process
- Managing a team of full and part-time front line employees
- Handling complex customer relationships while utilizing service improvement tools and methodologies
- "Direct ownership" of remittance processing performance including allocating work in process to maximize high productivity and excellent quality
- Responsible for shift operations, informing shift manager of process delays, breakdowns, and resolving problems or obstacles to production and/or quality
- Providing guidance and development of the Team Leaders and Operations team members
- Ensuring that all customer and bank guidelines, policies, and procedures are followed as they relate to operations, internal audit and security, and general management practices
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to apply!