Come Join Our Team!
Westaff is looking to hire Batch Cookers, for a local Client in St. Johnsbury, VT. Immediate openings!
The Quality Control / Batch Cooker is responsible for daily Kitchen batching and process work, including paperwork and quality checks to supply product to all packaging, and bottling lines.
This position will require the employee to be trained in all Kitchen process. (Syrup, Dressing, Candy).
Batch Cook Essential Duties:
- Batching of salad dressings, candy and syrups.
- Quality Assurance paperwork including batch sheets, HACCP, and quality checks.
- Batch posting with inventory and lot number control.
- Cooler & freezer inventory / house keeping.
- End shift cleanup of tool & equipment.
- Promote & maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Batch Cook Skills & Abilities:
- Must work safely & follow safety rules.
- Must follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Ability to calculate product requirements for Production needs.
- Ability to read meters, and bulk tanks accurately.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Demonstrates the ability to work well with others.
- Ability to perform light physical work, exerting up to 20 pounds of force on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds of force on an occasional basis, performing such activities as hand dexterity, grasping, lifting, reaching, crouching, and repetitive tasks
- Follow Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
Please Apply Immediately For Consideration Of The Batch Cook positions!
Veterans & Families Of Veterans Are Encouraged To Apply!