SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
• Responsible for safe operation of equipment such as automatic machines, presses, and other powered equipment
• Load raw material onto stock reels
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
• Test operation of machines periodically
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
• Assemble and/or sort work pieces
• Perform minor maintenance
• Work from verbal, written, and operations instructions
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE MACHINE OPERATOR POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.