Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Machine Operator in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 6:00am to 2:30pm, Monday thru Saturday
- Review the production work plan, specifically the order in which each work should be done
- Operate machines according to production plan, instructions, quality assurance and health and safety procedures
- Check and refill resin following safety and organizational procedures to ensure continuous production
- Ensure that all assigned machines within scope of responsibility are kept running and are producing quality products
- Check and monitor quality of bottles as required in order to make sure the bottles match the specifications of the job
- Recognize visual quality defects and make necessary adjustments to correct problems
- Utilize, maintain and monitor orderly processes, and machine reference logs/books
- Fill out all the designated paperwork for the shift
- Record and maintain information regarding equipment downtime
- To clearly communicate relevant information to oncoming shift personnel, maintenance and other personnel as required to ensure the continuity of the optimum operation
- 1 year in a manufacturing facility
- Sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Bilingual Spanish/English
As a Westaff Machine Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Machine Operator job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!