Westaff is looking for 2nd Shift Material Handler in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 11:00am to 7:00pm, Monday thru Friday
- Prepare stock for inventory
- Change inventory tags and keep up to date
- Make sure that work area is maintained clean and clutter free
- Follow safety procedures and wear personal protective equipment
- Put stock away in appropriate warehouse locations
- Packages samples and materials for shipping to customer
- Maintains a clean and organized work area including performing general housekeeping duties i.e. sweeping, etc.
- Use appropriate manual equipment, including pallet jack and by hand
- Properly labels pallets with designated receiving label for proper identification of pallets
- Loads and unloads materials to and from trucks, pallets, racks and vehicles
- Performs cycle counting. Identifies and reports inventory record errors
- When off-loading containers keep an organized and accurate count of what is being loaded and off-loaded
- 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing/Production Environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines
As a Westaff Material Handler, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Material Handler job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!