Job title: Palletizer
Westaff is looking for 1st shift Palletizers in Salem, MA for immediate hire!!!!
Shift: 5am to 130pm Mon-Fri
Work Location: Salem, MA
Summary: Operates console that controls automatic palletizing equipment to sort, transfer, and stack on pallets boxes of finished products by performing the following duties.
Palletizer Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Inspect pallet jacks before use in production
* Reads production and stacking pattern to determine sorting and transfer procedures, arrangement of packages on pallet, and destination of loaded pallet.
* Transfer pallets of finished product to Automatic Pallet Wrapper using motorized pallet jack.
* Observes packages moving along conveyor to identify packages and to detect defective packaging, and removes defective cases to assigned pallet.
* Ensure tape machine (Little David) is always full and replace with new tape when needed.
* Verify each product has the correct label before the 1st label is applied to any cases. The correct label will include the appropriate Product name, code, batch # with lot code, cookie size and case count.
* Adheres label to each case by hand in sequential order when needed.
* Use Scan guns to generate License Plate number for each pallet of product.
Benefits working for Westaff:
* Weekly pay
* FREE online skills building training
* Medical, Dental & Vision
Apply now for our Palletizer openings in Salem, MA!!!