Leading manufacturing company in Miami seeking for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic!
Temp to Perm position /Pay Rate $ 16 - $20 (DOE) p/h / Shift: Mon -Thu 7:30 am to 6:00 pm / Flexible OT
- Ensure correct and safe operation of equipment and machinery.
- Troubleshoot and maintain engines, conveyors, electrical systems, CNC machinery, pneumatic tools and hydraulic equipment.
- Identify faulty equipment through observation and testing metrics.
- Source replacement parts and perform repairs.
- Safely operate power tools, hoists and hand tools.
- Assess the condition of used parts using micrometers, calipers and specifications.
- Maintain parts and tools inventory.
- Prepare maintenance reports and summary presentations using daily activity logs, analysis and trends.
- Preferably 3 - 5 year's of experience in Industrial Maintenance (Manufacturing, Production).
- Good attitude, proactive, own initiative, interest in learning and working as a team.
- Ideal candidate must have either Mechanic skills on injection molding, Ink printing, Labeling or Shrink Sleeve type machine
- Bilingual (Eng. / Spa)
- Capable of lifting items up to 40 pounds.
- Capable of standing, pulling, bending over and walking for long periods of time between the production floor and different areas.
- Knowledge in using hand tools, and maintenance tools.
- Weekly Payroll
- Free online skill building courses
- Health Insurance
- Permanent position for the right candidate
Apply now for our Industrial Maintenance Mechanic position for placement!!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!!