Worldwide Manufacturing Company is Currently Seeking a Mechanical Engineer to Start at the Milford, CT Location!
Annual Salary Starting at $85,000
Hours: 1st Shift, 7:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday (hours are flexible)
Essential Functions of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Develop and implement TPM programs
- Document and/or design and oversee fabrication/build of assembly equipment
- Maintain associated documentation in CAD database
- Hands-on support on production floor for installation of improvements and machine startups
Qualified Engineers Will Display:
- 2-4 years hands-on manufacturing experience
- Knowledge & experience using CAD software is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Trade/vocational school preferred)
- Experience with pouch & blister packaging machines
Benefits Offered to Mechanical Engineers:
- Weekly competitive pay!
- Access to pay stubs online & through our easy-to-use mobile application
- Health, vision, & dental insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to 15+ FREE online skill building courses
- And more!!
Apply Today if You Believe You Are a Qualified Candidate for the Mechanical Engineering Position in Milford, CT!