Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator Westaff is looking for a 1st Shift Accounts Payable Administrator in the Bedford, MA area for Immediate Hire!
Shift: 1st shift Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm
DIRECT HIRE POSITION!
Work location: Bedford MA
Come join a fast paced, medical company. They are a manufacturer of Medical diagnostic equipment.
Accounts Payable Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Sort and file packing slips and Vendor invoices by Vendor.
- For non PO receipts, obtain approval of the invoice prior to data entry. Check invoices for accuracy of accounting charge code and approvals.
- Match invoices to packing slips and transact in the business system, data stamp.
- Weekly review for Vendors due payment, create report for review by VP Finance
- Weekly check run, matching documents to checks, filing copies.
- Interact with purchasing on purchase order questions.
- Respond in a prompt manner to vendor inquiries.
- Review unmatched receipts report for problems, correct as necessary.
- Enforce all procedures for signing approval levels, GL accounts.
- Any large variances or problems should be reviewed and corrected as necessary.
- Manage the month end cut off for accounts payable Year end Audit reporting for accounts payable.
- Back-up to receptionist/telephone on a rotation schedule
- Five or more Years experience within a Manufacturing environment.
- Use of ERP systems REQUIRED.
- Skills: Organized, good communicator.
- Good Knowledge of accounting practices and controls.
- Worked as stand alone Accounts Payable Processor.
Benefits Working for Westaff:
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, And Vision
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION! Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply