Westaff is currently recruiting for AV Installers and testers for a 2-6 months contract in the Baton Rouge area! Must have exceptional communication skills, have Install experience, great with technology and devices and have a reliable source for transportation; may travel to other work sites in the same day.
Hours will vary and our client needs techs who have a flexible schedule; overtime, weekends and evenings may be required once installs start.
Pay rate is $14+ DOE
- Terminate shielded and un-shielded CAT5/6
- Experience pulling low-voltage wiring through ceilings and down walls.
- Hanging TVs, projection screens, projectors, and cameras.
- General understanding of audio / video equipment
- Basic knowledge of PC usage.
- Good typing skills
- Safe handling of expensive equipment
- Good with your hands/ "techie"
- Can lift at least 50lbs.
- Can communicate clearly to team members
- Able to complete tasks correctly within a certain period of time without direct supervision
- Able to arrive promptly when scheduled