Shift: Mon - Thurs 2:30pm - 1am Fridays are OT!!!
Work location: Andover, MA
Machine Operator Job Summary:
The position is responsible for setting up, operating and maintain various machines to ensure production runs efficiently.
Essential Job Duties:
* Understand all safety rules and procedures and follow them at all times.
* Perform machine setups to start a production cycle. Verify packaging matches product specifications.
* Control and adjust the functions and settings of machines (i.e. speed, weights etc). Report any malfunctions to group leader or supervisor. * Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of products to standards.
* Monitor the quality of all finished products. Pay specific attention to color, consistency, aroma, texture etc and report any issues to group leader or supervisor.
* Fill out all daily paperwork and fill lab samples as required.
* Keep and maintain a clean and safe work area.
* MUST have experience with pallet jacks
Physical & Environmental Requirements:
? Ability to stand and walk on concrete floor for prolonged periods. ? Frequent bending, lifting and twisting for extended periods. ? The ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.