Calling all workers looking for a part-time security position!
Do you have a year or more of security experience? Are you familiar with warehouse environments? Do you pride yourself on being focused, careful, and driven? This may be the job for you!
Westaff is looking for a security guard for a distribution center's asset protection department in Windsor, CT!
Hours: Saturdays only: Two shifts available, 7am-5pm or 10pm-8am!
Security Guard will:
- monitor all traffic in and out of the facility to ensure protection of all company assets.
- Identify security and safety risks that may affect the well-being of employees.
- Observe, report, and act on any information regarding potential and the actual loss of company assets.
- Effectively operate asset protection systems to protect company assets
- maintain awareness of developments in the security industry that relate to role responsibility and functions, and integrate them into everyday practices.
Security Guard candidates must have previous experience in asset protection!
- Health, dental, vision and 401K
- Weekly Pay
- Free online skill building training
- Permanent Opportunity
Veterans and Military members encouraged to apply!