Looking for Air Export Agent that will be responsible for coordinating all logistics for incoming and outgoing shipments, as well as anticipating and planning for all of the details that will ensure successful delivery. Gather necessary information to prepare rates and quotes, and provide rate and transit options to customers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and Trace shipments.
- Prepare, handle, and process documentation- including house and master air waybills, commercial documents, and customs/regulatory documents.
- Accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
- Dispatch freight.
- Accurate and timely client billing.
- Contribute to maintaining strong vendor relationships- airlines, trucking companies, and others.
- Meet key performance indicators to support department, branch, product, and company goals.
- Desire to understand overall department process flow and constantly seek opportunities for improved efficiency.
Company Benefits include:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program