Toolmaker Needed Immediately for Manufacturing Company in Farmington, CT!
1st Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: $27.00-$32.00/hour based on experience
Toolmakers Will Be Expected To:
- Set-up & provide maintenance of new tools
- Assist in the standardization of tooling component inventory
- Meet quoted tool/fixture/gage build costs
- Assist in development & implementation of lean projects
- Assist Managers as requested on all metal stamping and four slides programs
Toolmaker Expected Requirements Include:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in set-up, trouble shooting and production of progressive, compound & secondary tooling.
- Working knowledge of ISO quality standards
- An understanding of Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering, & Lean Manufacturing
Westaff Offers Immediate Benefits To Toolmakers Including:
- Weekly pay- with access to pay stubs online and through the Westaff mobile app
- Paid time off
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!