Westaff is seeking to place packing operators for a company located in Medley for immediate hire!!
Shift: Monday to Saturday 4:00pm to 12:30am
Pay: $11.00 per hour
• Stack and pile finished goods into containers.
• Prepare goods for shipment.
• Clean and prepare containers for packing.
• Check to ensure containers and products are damage free.
• Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
• Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
• Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
• Seal and label each container.
• Load or stuff different products or merchandise.
• Count items.
• Review packing lists.
• Mark and label containers.
• Maintain a constant workflow for the Production Department.
• Make sure that work area is kept clean and clutter free.
• Supports teamwork – open to working in other departments helping in different positions such as packing, printing, labeling, cleaning, etc.
Experience/ Knowledge Required:
• 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing/Production Environment
• Reliable, regular attendance is essential.
• Candidates should be results orientated with strong, positive leadership skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines
Apply now for our Packing Opertor position for placement!!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!!