Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Raw Materials Warehouse Associate in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 6:45am to 3:15pm, Monday thru Friday
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Responsible for the material flow in and out of the warehouse, transportation activities, and housekeeping. Ensures the quality of all received materials, components, and packaging materials are inspected and sampled as applicable
- Receives materials and components. Records quantities to confirm receipt. Sorts and places materials in their predetermined storage areas. Weighs or counts materials as necessary
- Advises Supervisor of any material that arrives in an improper state so Supervisor may take appropriate steps to protect the interests of the company as to claims, credits, etc
- Guarantees the integrity of the materials during storage, transportation, and handling
- Fills requests for materials to production and distributes
- Transports materials / products between company facilities as required and as instructed. (CDL required if driving company trucks)
- Required to operate forklifts, following all safety guidelines
- Communicates well and, in a timely fashion, and with his/her immediate supervisor.
- Assists assigned Quality Assurance personnel when inspection duties are fulfilled
- Receives all incoming deliveries, making sure materials are in good condition; sorts and places all materials in the appropriate warehouse location
- Assures all materials are received in an expedient manner, safely and cleanly stored and later delivered on time to manufacturing
- Contributes in keeping the warehouse clean and organized, as well as ensuring the integrity of the facility, racks, tools, machinery, and other company assets in the workplace.
- Escalates any issues and informs any incidents to the supervisor
- Informs when inventory levels are low
- Assists in physical inventory at the end of month
As a Westaff Raw Materials Warehouse Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Raw Materials Warehouse Associate job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!