Westaff is looking for Rotating Schedule Quality Specialist in the Hialeah, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 5:30am to 2:15pm, Monday thru Friday (one week); 2:30pm - 11:00pm Monday thru Friday (next week)
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Performs complete inspection of product prior to release according to applicable specifications within assigned business unit
- Records the results of inspections and audit findings on the appropriate forms and/or in the Quality Module of SAP
- Reports all product non-conformance issues including but not limited to insects and foreign material found in any material to Quality and Production management
- Trains new hire inspectors (Trained trainer) to inspect product per the appropriate specifications and all equipment pertaining to Quality testing
- Maintains adherence to all safety, environmental, company policies, and quality system standards
- Verifies raw material COAs and COCs for conformance to physical parameters, according to the vendors' and company's specifications
- Communicates effectively and in a timely manner
- Maintains good housekeeping, hygiene, sanitation, and pest control practices
- Reports any potentially unsafe working conditions immediately
- Reports any accidents to the appropriate personnel of the Human Resources function promptly, or if unable to do so in person, have their representative do so, and otherwise take appropriate action, as needed
As a Westaff Quality Specialist, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Quality Specialist job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!