Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 6:00am to 2:30pm, Monday thru Saturday
- Ensure that each dispatch complies with the instructions of the orders in terms of quantity, time, etc.
- Comply with instructions from the Warehouse Manager including orders for dispatch, organization and operation of the Warehouse, inventories, storage, and movement of raw material, supplies and finished product, among others
- Storage and movement of raw material supplies and finished product according to the instructions of Warehouse Manager and the requirements of other departments, to ensure the continuity of operations
- Effectively organize the warehouse area, as well as the inventory to perform efficient work
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices as documented in company policies
- Certified Forklift Operator
- 1- 3 years of experience working in the warehouse of a manufacturing factory
- Able to bend, lift and stand up 10 hours
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Preferably Bilingual, English or Spanish.
As a Westaff Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!