Westaff is partnering with a well established Hamden client who is seeking a skilled
Client Service Representative
(preferably with some Sales experience), to join their Client Services Team!
Full Time, Temp to Perm opportunity, with excellent long term career opportunities!
Pay is commensurate with experience, starting at a minimum of $19.23/hr.
Our Client Service Reps perform many diverse duties!
- Promote customer satisfaction by proactively addressing clients needs in a professional and personable manner.
- Provide quotations and process orders for clients and provide applicable proactive communication throughout process.
- Increase new business and foster client retention.
- Perform needs assessments with customers to understand and promote the unique value our organization brings.
- Efficiently navigate and understand vendor manuals, pricing sheets and discount schedules.
- Assist customers with basic product application requests.
- Coordinate resolution of customer issues and concerns; escalate to appropriate contact when applicable and maintain open lines of communication between all involved parties.
- Participate in cross-training initiatives – backup support for customer support associate position.
- Support exceptional team communication through collaboration to ensure that customers’ needs, and company objectives are being carried out.
- Manage development opportunities afforded through LMS, vendor webinars, company webinars and team initiatives.
In order to succeed, the ideal Client Service Rep will have these attributes and skills
- 3-5 years’ experience (preferred) in related field
- Strong Relationship building skills
- Sales (inside or outside) experience is a plus
- Associate and/or bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Knowledge and background in building client relations while working with multiple teams to support client’s needs.
- Strong computer & software skills (Microsoft Office applications, ERP – Prophet 21)
- Ability to perform detail-oriented tasks (highly organized)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Critical thinking, problem solving.
- Timely, sets professional goals to support individual growth.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks.
- Negotiation, foresight & forecasting
- Self-starter, ability to manage one’s time, team-oriented
Why Westaff? Westaff offers benefits, weekly pay, and online college-accredited courses.