Seeking a Transcon Agent (Road Freight), that will be responsible to ensure timely and accurate movement of freight and information, while providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and Trace shipment files and reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendor billing
- Ensure delivery of freight and timely clearance when applicable
- Interact with customers in arranging their shipments to meet customers service standards
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations
- Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and performing the task at hand with outstanding integrity and pride.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- RRSP Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan