Westaff is looking for 2nd Shift Material Handler in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 2:00am to 10:30pm, Monday thru Saturday
- Place bottles in the baggers, ensuring that bottles and flavors do not get mixed
- Preparing materials: locating empty boxes with the can liners for proper usage
- Ensure correct amount of bottles in bags
- Fix shrink film jams on the bagger machine
- Change boxes and put them on appropriate pallet, change boxes from the machine when they get full
- Seal and tape them as necessary
- Support operator with all operational shift tasks
- Support machine operator with bag closing when needed
- Comply with all company Standards for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- 1- 3 years of experience working in the warehouse of a manufacturing factory Able to bend, lift and stand up 10 hours
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
As a Westaff Material Handler, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Material Handler job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!