Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Printing Operator in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday
- Push buttons turn handles or move controls and levers to start and control printing machines
- Inspect and examine printed products for print clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications, and external defects
- Monitor feeding, printing, and racking processes of presses to keep specified operating levels and to detect malfunctions; make any necessary adjustments
- Place printed items in ovens to dry or set ink
- Reliable, regular attendance is essential
- Supports teamwork through active participation and/or by helping team ideas work
- Performs duties safely and by Company safety policies
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by Manager or Supervisor
- 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing/Production Environment
- Candidates should be results orientated with strong, positive leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines
As a Westaff Printing Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Printing Operator job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!