This Plattsburgh company strives to achieve and maintain the highest levels of Safety, Quality, On-Time Delivery and Cost Efficiency as possible.
The position will require excellent hands-on skills built on experience.
Provide leadership support for daily operations.
PAY: $19.00 hourly
• Ensure all Health & Safety rules are observed.
• Oversee and instruct associates ensuring proper processes are utilized
• Conduct daily pre-shift meetings as required.
• Actively participate to complete daily work as required.
• Ensure all reports are completed and submitted as directed.
• Ensure cleanliness and good housekeeping practices are employed using 6-S principles.
• Liaise with other employees, Supervisors and customer as needed.
• Direct support contact for department team members.
• Delegate responsibilities to department team members.
• Ensure all employees receive quality, health and safety, and administrative orientation
• Support implementation and maintenance of ISO 9001 certification programs.
• Ensure problem resolution process is implemented and effective.
• Ensure quality records are properly recorded and submitted.
• Ensure corrective action (using problem resolution process), are applied where results are not meeting target goals and objectives.
• Continuous improvement recommendations
• High School Diploma preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to lift weights up to 40lbs
• Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time
• Available to work overtime / weekends as required
• Computer experience, preferred