Westaff is Actively Looking for a Licensed Electrician for Popular Milford Manufacturing Company!
Hours: 3rd Shift, 11:30pm-7:30am, Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: $37.58 with a $2.20 shift differential per hour!
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble and wire new control panels per N.E.C. and engineer’s instructions
- Troubleshoot and determine correct type of output sinking or sourcing on components such as - photoelectric sensors, proximity sensors, hall effect sensors, reed switched, actuators and mechanical switches
- Operate power tools
- Use and understand PC DOS and Windows
- Understanding of serial, Ethernet and LAN communications
Education & Training of Electricians:
- Electrical Technical School Graduate or Trade/Military equivalent
- Possess five (5) year minimum trade experience
- Possess State of Connecticut E2 License or above
- Able to use Voltmeter, Ammeter, Oscilloscope for troubleshooting and draw schematics
- Able to read and understand schematics and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programs. Allen Bradley preferred
- Soldering skills
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military members & veterans strongly encouraged to apply!