Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler
Westaff is looking for a 1st Shift Assembler in the Bedford, MA area for Immediate Hire!
Shift: 1st shift Mon-Fri 6:00 a.m. -2:30 p.m.
Work location: Bedford MA
Come join a fast paced, medical company. They are a manufacturer of Medical diagnostic equipment. They are seeking an enthusiastic Associates to join their Assembly Department.
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Job Responsibilities: responsible for assembly of electromechanical devices of a complex nature
- Assembles units such as modules, chassis, mechanical assemblies, tubing assemblies or packing kits using assembly instructions, parts lists, wire diagrams, drawings or verbal instructions on Engineering prototypes.
- Determines method and sequence of assembly operations where complete information is not readily available (engineering prototypes, new product evaluation, refurbishment of instruments/assemblies).
- Good manual dexterity and the ability to use hand tools properly to mount components, build sub and final assemblies. - Ability to use a multimeter to perform continuity checks and basic voltage checks.
- Basic understanding cable construction with the ability to inspect and troubleshoot connections.
- Ability to assemble and use appropriate torque settings, on lead screws, drives, motors, etc.
Benefits Working for Westaff:
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, And Vision
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!