CNC Machine Operator Needed for Manufacturing Company in New Britain, CT!
This Company Specializes in Precision Metal Components!
Pay Range: $15.00-$20.00/hour, based on experience
Hours: Third Shift, 11PM-7AM, Monday-Friday, Potential Saturday Shifts, and Opportunities of Overtime!
Expectations of CNC Machine Operators:
- Sets up and performs functions such as precision drilling, cutting and shaping, or milling raw material.
- Modifies or adjusts equipment to meet specifications in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Inspects components using deburrers as a very critical post-production step to ensure product accuracy and safety.
The Ideal CNC Machine Operating Candidate Will Have:
- 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Blue print and computer knowledge
- Experience using CNC machines like lathes, milling, Bridgeport, screw machines, & manual machines
- Working knowledge of press operations
Why Should A CNC Machine Operator Choose Westaff?
- Weekly Pay!
- Access to pay stubs online & direct deposit
- Access to FREE online skill building training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Savings Plan
- Opportunity for growth within the company!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE CNC MACHINE OPERATOR POSITION!