Custom Solutions Fabricator/Shipping Specialist Needed Immediately in Wallingford, CT!
Custom Solutions Fabricator will be responsible for the assembly of company products, as well as subassemblies that meet customer specifications. In addition to the duties of CS Fabricator, associates will also be responsible for shipping & receiving. You will report to the Director of Operations.
Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000 based on previous experience
Hours: 1st Shift, 8:00AM-3:30PM, Monday-Friday
As a Custom Solutions Fabricator, Associates Can Expect To:
- Learn mechanical principles of company products
- Demonstrate proficiency with fabrication equipment
- Obtain certifications through the company in areas including, but not limited to: welding, tube blending, hose assembly, gauge filling, ball valve assembly, & fitting assembly/reassembly
- Also be responsible for warehouse duties including, but not limited to: shipping, receiving, inventory management, & logistics
The Ideal Custom Solutions Fabricator Will:
- Have an Associates degree or Trade school (required)
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college (preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years experience in shipping & receiving
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a fabricator position
- Previous experience with operating warehouse machinery such as an: electric motor rider truck, electric motor narrow aisle truck, electric motor hand or hand-rider truck, internal combustion engine trucks (cushion and/or pneumatic tires), electric and internal combustion engine tractors, rough terrain forklift trucks, pallet jack, RF scan guns, pallet wrapper
Benefits Offered to New Hires Through Westaff:
- Weekly Pay
- Access to direct deposit & pay stubs online
- Affordable medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
- Opportunities for growth & advancement
Apply TODAY to be Considered for the Custom Solutions Fabricator/Shipping Specialist!